Old 28-01-2012, 12:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default The season starts.

Today I sowed seeds for 72 Granex onions, 36 Red Burgundy onions and
36 shallots. They are in the greenhouse which is heated. I will
start some beets, chard, broccoli and cabbage in the next few days.
The broccoli and cabbage I am going to start about 3 of each about
every 3 weeks so I don't have so much that it rots. There is lots of
broccoli in the freezer and DH doesn't like it when it cooks. Guess I
start looking for recipes for broccoli soup.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills