Old 29-01-2012, 03:57 PM
tommy060289 tommy060289 is offline
Registered User

They do say weekend in this poll, its because there is two polls running.

and kay, sorry for any confusion caused - I'm basically after the time people spend in the garden where they are running a feature like a water feature or some lighting. The two polls should allow me to see roughly where people spend the time (daytime vs evening and weekday vs weekend) and how much time they spend during these times.

I agree with you that the poll has the potential for bias but I am running it in multiple forums for different interests to try and cancel out any bias and get a reasonable average. Thank you for voting if you have.