Old 30-01-2012, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Doom and Gloom?

In article , Nospam@invalid
says...

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:30:28 +0000, kay
wrote:

Christina Websell;948602 Wrote:
"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
...-
Maybe it's part of a "rescue Peacocks" campaign - we all need to rush
into the local Peacocks' store and buy all their thermal underwear :-)
-
Probably not - I've never heard of a Peacock store.

Bon Marché is a Peacock store, according to press reports.

"Was" is now better than "is". the BM chain has already been sold off
by the administrators.

Peacocks was one of the Welsh success stories

When I was a student in Wales the local Peacocks was a favourite shop..
incredibly cheap.

Janet