Old 30-01-2012, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default How much time do you spend in your garden at the weekend

"tommy060289" wrote ..

results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=202007
Question: How much time do you spend in your garden at the weekend

- Weekend (day time) - 0-2 hours
- Weekend (day time) - 2-5 hours
- Weekend (day time) - 5-8 hours
- Weekend (day time) - 8-10 hours
- Weekend (day time) - 10+ hours
- Weekend (evening) - 0-2 hours
- Weekend (evening) - 2-5 hours
- Weekend (evening) - 5-8 hours
- Weekend (evening) - 8-10 hours
- Weekend (evening) - 10+ hours

They do say weekend in this poll, its because there is two polls
running.

and kay, sorry for any confusion caused - I'm basically after the time
people spend in the garden where they are running a feature like a water
feature or some lighting. The two polls should allow me to see roughly
where people spend the time (daytime vs evening and weekday vs weekend)
and how much time they spend during these times.

I agree with you that the poll has the potential for bias but I am
running it in multiple forums for different interests to try and cancel
out any bias and get a reasonable average. Thank you for voting if you
have.

Well Tommy my pond pump runs a biological filter system, it runs 24/7 and
has done for about 30 years. We also have a few solar lights but they only
last a few hours each evening before running out of steam. As for the amount
of time we spend in the garden, it's almost 0 hours although occasionally I
have to do some work for a few hours, evenings is certainly 0 hours as our
garden is too small to sit in with half under water.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.