Old 30-01-2012, 11:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Dissertation Survey

HollyJermyn wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in my last year of university and researching gardening
culture as part of my dissertation. As part of my research I have
created a survey to gain a better understanding of the gardening
world. I would really appreciate if you took 5 minutes of your time
to fill out my survey.

Here is the link: 'Gardening Survey'
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZLJTWKX)

Thank you
Holly

Yet another UK-centred, hastily compiled and ambiguous survey. The chances
of the results meaning anything are not good.

David