Old 31-01-2012, 08:28 PM
mick green mick green is offline
Registered User

Question Dwarf Orange Tree

I have a Dwarf Orange tree, I've had it for about 6 or 7 years, up till 3 years ago it flowered profusely and also gave masses of fruit from spring through to autumn, it was kept outside all spring/summer/autumn only coming into the conservatory when the temperature dropped.

For the last 3 years it has had no flowers or fruit, it is in full leaf, I cut back hard in the spring to a fresh leaf bud "I've done this every year I've had the bush".

Any ideas as to why it has no flowers or fruit.

I did leave it out one winter, but it recovered and came into leaf the next spring....but no fruit since.

mg