Old 31-01-2012, 03:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default What should be planted in winter?

On Jan 31, 10:38*am, Ted Shoemaker wrote:
Hello,

l live in near Nashville, Tennessee. *The last projected frost date
here is April 14.

Last year, people told me that I should have planted some things in
February --- but I don't remember what things.

What should be planted in winter?

Thank you!

Ted Shoemaker

I am in Eastern North Carolina and I plant: Onions, Lettuce and Peas,
but that's just me. There are many more things. Years ago I contacted
my local cooporative extension office and the sent me a list of pretty
much all produce and when to plant. They will also do soil testing for
free.
MJ