Old 01-02-2012, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Seaside Roses Seaside Roses is offline

Default newbie from calif north coast looking for same

Hi y'all!
I love roses, and have about 100 in my 1/2 acre yard in chilly, wet,
shady coastal northern calif-the real northern one!
And that's cuz I found old garden roses and hardy new ones, and I'm so
glad.
Nevertheless, some do better than others.
I'm just wondering if there are others in a similar climate (mild
winters, cool summers, not ever humid but just damp) that is trying to
grow them, and what you've found.
Jean