Old 31-01-2012, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default How much time do you spend in your garden at the weekend

"tommy060289" wrote ...

results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=202007
Question: How much time do you spend in your garden at the weekend

- Weekend (day time) - 0-2 hours
- Weekend (day time) - 2-5 hours
- Weekend (day time) - 5-8 hours
- Weekend (day time) - 8-10 hours
- Weekend (day time) - 10+ hours
- Weekend (evening) - 0-2 hours
- Weekend (evening) - 2-5 hours
- Weekend (evening) - 5-8 hours
- Weekend (evening) - 8-10 hours
- Weekend (evening) - 10+ hours

Bob - thats some interesting data and something I will have to consider
when I run a final model.

What kind of pond is it? does it contain fish or does it just act as a
24/7 water pump.

I know in my experience people tend to just run water features when they
are likely to be around them but if you have a need to filter the system
then obviously you need to run 24/7? What are your reasons for running
24/7?

Large fish.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.