Old 02-02-2012, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Homecomming

harry wrote in news:b1d29570-c4c4-4ff8-8c8e-
:

On Feb 1, 7:38*pm, Dave Hill wrote:
You say *"After all his training",
As what?

Policeman wasn't it?

Yes, and he is not happy all of a sudden.
I think that he has realised how much of a cess pit we live in. The
violence in a high street after the pubs have closed and how to deal with
it when the kebab shop has a queue and some drunken yobs take a swing at a
female community cop when they surely are stronger than the lass. Then it's
taser, and warnings about it. Pure violence for violence sake. And then
there are riots...

Baz