Old 02-02-2012, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Homecomming

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:58:19 GMT, Baz wrote:

Policeman wasn't it?

Yes, and he is not happy all of a sudden.
I think that he has realised how much of a cess pit we live in. The
violence in a high street after the pubs have closed and how to deal
with it ...

Aye, being a town or city center cop must be pretty horrible. Even
out here the police complain about being surrogate parents having to
take ****ed up youngsters home. I don't think they'd mind so much if
it was different youngsters occasionally but its the same ones time
and time again.

TBH the Army has a lot more in its favour than the Police and I
wouldn't be surprised to find less risk of being killed or injured
than an inner city cop.

--
Cheers
Dave.