Old 02-02-2012, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Homecomming

On Feb 2, 10:58*am, Baz wrote:
harry wrote in news:b1d29570-c4c4-4ff8-8c8e-
:

On Feb 1, 7:38*pm, Dave Hill wrote:
You say *"After all his training",
As what?

Policeman wasn't it?

Yes, and he is not happy all of a sudden.
I think that he has realised how much of a cess pit we live in. The
violence in a high street after the pubs have closed and how to deal with
it when the kebab shop has a queue and some drunken yobs take a swing at a
female community cop when they surely are stronger than the lass. Then it's
taser, and warnings about it. Pure violence for violence sake. And then
there are riots...

Baz

The army is reducing it's strength these days.
Probably like a lot of young people hasn't a clue what to do with his
life.
Jusr restless.
I was the same. He will settle down.