Old 02-02-2012, 10:13 PM
CheshireCouple CheshireCouple is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCouple View Post
I agree that a solid block would look like an obvious attempt to hide something, which would defeat the object really.

I think I would like to add some trellis to the top of my fence, and try creating some sort of feature for climbers and I definitely like that Amanogawa, so pretty and its narrow tall shape is good.

I am very grateful for all the ideas people have shared, keep 'em coming!!!
Have just read that the Amanogawa has vigorous roots and shouldn't be planted close to foundations.
Thats such a shame!!!