Old 02-02-2012, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

In message , Christina Websell
writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Christina Websell
writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
.. .
In message , Christina Websell
writes

.. .

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Christina Websell
writes
Each one of those charcoalled persons were loved
by their families.

How do you know that?

Because they had a mother.

You have lead a sheltered life.

I do not need to have led a sheltered life to know that one part of me
says
"Yay - serves them right - great result" and the other part says "OMG,
what
a terrible thing for their family."
I don't know why they chose to risk their life, I can only assume it
was
for
something like funding a drug addiction - but even so, that is not a
capital
offence.
I'm glad I saw that, it gave me things to think about.

Until quite recently, when I chose early retirement, I was working in
child protection team for 21 years, so sheltered life I have not have.

Then you will know that most abuse takes place within the family so
you
cannot automatically assume that these individuals were loved by their
families

I can assure you that they were.

Did you know them personally?
--
Yes

Really, tell us more.
--

No.

Of course no, because as has been pointed out (by Janet) this incident
took place in the USA and you haven't the faintest idea who these
unfortunates were or anything about their families.
Unless of course you work for International rescue - are you Lady
Penelope in disguise?
--
hugh