Old 05-02-2012, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Way OT food processors

Moonraker wrote in :

I have a very old but serviceable Kenwood Chef, complete with
liquidiser. I am looking for a food processor to supplement this for
shredding, slicing etc. any recommendations please, or models to avoid?
I know I am well off topic, but suspect there is a lot of expertise here
on this subject, who will be willing to help.

We have a Kenwood FP920 and although quite expensive, would not be without
it.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/4234133.htm

It does big batches, ideal for preparing gluts of produce from the garden,
and thats why I think you are ON topic.

Baz