Old 06-02-2012, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Gurr Phil Gurr is offline

Default Way OT food processors

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 2/6/2012 4:30 AM, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 08:16:21 -0500, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 2/5/2012 4:14 AM, Moonraker wrote:
I have a very old but serviceable Kenwood Chef, complete with
liquidiser. I am looking for a food processor to supplement this for
shredding, slicing etc. any recommendations please, or models to avoid?
I know I am well off topic, but suspect there is a lot of expertise
here
on this subject, who will be willing to help.

Assuming you just want it for slicing and shredding, why not buy an
attachment for the Chef? I found a very good one, barely used, on eBay.

which attachment, Sheila?

This one -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-AT998A-Slicer-Shredder-Attachment/dp/B0000ZQQ6M

I have three attachments for the original Kenwood Chef 901 :-

Shredder and slicer A929 (boxed, unused)
Mincer A920 (ex. condition, boxed, little used)
Bean and peel slicer A932 (ex. condition, boxed, little used)

If you are interested, email me with an offer

Phil
(Northern Highlands of Scotland)