Old 07-02-2012, 11:01 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,uk.rec.gardening,alt.talk.creationism,rec.sport.football.college,alt.philosophy
Devils Advocaat Devils Advocaat is offline

Default I have a question about Downtown Abbey.

On Feb 6, 10:59*pm, "Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger"
wrote:
On Feb 4, 4:42*am, Devils Advocaat wrote:

Kate Winslet was good in that Titanic movie.
A bit chubby maybe, but really, quite a fine thespian.

Kate? A thespian? I thought she loved men? :P

I have first..ahem...*hand* evidence of that.

Of her being a thespian or a lover of men?