Old 20-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Mike

Default Cats and Rabies

In article , Little
Badger writes
Can't wait!
I'll start with the dog that keeps coming into my front garden!

They eat dogs in Korea! Tastes like chicken, so I'm told!

I bet there's lots of interesting Korean Dog recipes out there!
Maybe we should start posting some! Hey! Mike? ;o)

along with the Maltese Cat recipes?

YES YES YES (But before they rabies. At least cats don't get mixy, so we
are OK there :-))
Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more