Old 08-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Simon Foster Simon Foster is offline
Registered User

Default Help Needed from Over-50's Gardeners.

Hello everyone.

I am a student currently studying in the Mechanical Engineering department at the University of Sheffield. For my dissertation an engineering company has asked me to review their lawn mower handling system design, and part of the preliminary research is to find out what difficulties people face when performing tasks in the garden.

If you have a spare 5 minutes (that's all it will take max), please have a look at my online survey and help me out. In order to make the design as ergonomic as possible, we're looking to focus on people over the age of 50.

The survey is at: www.kwiksurveys.com/?u=gardening

I look forward to reading your opinions. Thanks very much,

Simon