Old 08-02-2012, 09:29 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Removing 1.5 Acres of Bamboo in Towson, MD

"Limp Arbor" wrote in message

They make great tomato stakes after they are cut down & dried.

The initial cutting is the least of your problem. You'll then need to
'cut the grass' twice a week until it stops trying to grow back...

I cane "beat" my wife & her grandmother with a chunk of it. You should see
granny try to wheel away from me when I get the big stick out. She gets it
twice as hard when she tries to make a break for it.