Old 09-02-2012, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Help Needed from Over-50's Gardeners.

"kay" wrote in message
...[color=blue][i]

Jake;949732 Wrote:
On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:53:28 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I was wondering, though, whether questions about the
size of lawn and width of cut might have helped as the size of the
machine will affect how easily different people can use it and that of
the lawn may lead to buying a bigger one than can easily be handled.

Very true. I have a beautiful lightweight lawnmower that I can easily
carry in one hand, but would I have bought such a small one had we not
converted most of our lawns into ponds, beds and "wildflower meadow"?

--
kay

We are the same, when we had our big garden out in the country, an Atco
Rotosythe for the main areas and a big petrol Flymo for the slopes. However
now we have pocket gardens, a small electric Flymo which 'The Gardener'
uses.

Mike