Old 20-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Sushil Prasad

Default Best fertilizer for root feeding plants.

Hi,

I am having problems with my amazon swords and crypt plant. The crpyt plant
was having green leaves in the begining and now the new leaves are brownish
red and holes frequently develop on this leaves. The amazon are having small
whitish green leaves. My aquarium has 3 inch thick pea size gravels and has
many plants. The prblems are with only the root feeding plants. I do
semi-weekly fertilization with tetra- flora-pride and seachem florish.

Question is, what would be best to help my root feeding plants. I was
thinking of adding latirate to gravel or maybe adding seachem root tabs.

Sushil

Sushil