Old 09-02-2012, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Help Needed from Over-50's Gardeners.

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:46:45 -0000, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

The only thing I would say Simon is most on this newsgroup are keen
gardeners, we know more about Lawnmowers than the great unwashed, is that
the sort of people you want to take notice of, the sort of people that the
design is to be marketed too?
As for design, a rear roller is better than 4 wheels as you can cut over
the edge of the lawn instead of getting on your knees with a pair of
shears.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Seconded but perhaps to add, rear roller yes but if its powered it should be
front wheel drive.

And young man when you get there you will find little difference between 30,
40 or 50 except at 50 you eyes start to go so I suppose it would be fair to
say they ought to print the manuals in a larger font!!!

50? I wish!
My eyes have been going for years. I'm only 40ish.
I have worn glasses since I was about 6 and have had reading glasses
for 3-4 years. Worst has to be cooking instructions! The last lot of
seeds I bought came with a sheet to print out with the instructions
on!
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk