Old 09-02-2012, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Help Needed from Over-50's Gardeners.

On 09/02/2012 10:46, Charlie Pridham wrote:

should be front wheel drive.

And young man when you get there you will find little difference between
30, 40 or 50 except at 50 you eyes start to go so I suppose it would be
fair to say they ought to print the manuals in a larger font!!!

So true! Wish I'd thought to add that to the "Other" problems box. There
are so many leaflets / documents nowadays that are printed so small as
to be useless. Slightly off topic, but the other day at the supermarket,
the cashier gave us some coupons at the checkout. The print was too
small to read so just ended up in the rubbish.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.