Old 09-02-2012, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Allotment security

On 09/02/2012 13:49, NT wrote:

If the alarm's loud enough it'll be too painful for the thieves to
even want to go near it. Any half sensible burglar will pick a softer
target. High power piezo shriekers are available, but they require ...
I dont remember, but something like 2A at 24v IIRC, and I may well not
do.

The way things are going it makes me wonder if said burglar could sue
the shed owner for hearing damage! If it can happen with barbed wire or
other "offensive" anti-burglar traps, it is probably only a matter of
time before such an article appears in the Daily Mail / Sun raising the
public's indignation and blood pressure. ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.