Old 10-02-2012, 02:45 PM
ashyboi5000 ashyboi5000 is offline
Registered User

Default Weigela Rosea- advise?

I got a Weigela Rosea from the lovely (I know there's certain opinions on these people) J Parker, for £1.99 thought it couldn't go wrong.

The package arrived and the WR had wet paper wrapped around the roots. I planted it up and kept it in the garage since, hopefully keeping it from damage from the cold weather. This is quite a light garage.

But I am not sure on the condition of the plant. It currently just looks like a twig sticking out of soil. The cuts on the three branches are mixture of white and green but there's no buds at all on the plant.

Anything I can do to help it?