Old 10-02-2012, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Allotment security

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:37:10 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Plenty of homeless Staffies at Battersea.

One attacked my sis-in-law last week, came out of nowhere as she was walking
to her front door, tore into her and her show dog, a Rhodesian Ridgeback,
ripping his ears and his neck making him useless for showing in future (he
was due to go to Crufts again in a few weeks) and bit off the top joint of
her finger, luckily they have managed to stitch it back on but still not
sure it will survive and the bone is broken anyway. Ideal type of dog for
your purpose.

OMG!
I don't think I could have a dog with my cats. Well not have the cats
for long... It'd be ideal to be able to just 'accidentally' let one
out on to the site when needed.

I knew someone who has a RR once. Lovely looking dog!
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk