Old 20-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Little Badger

Default Cats and Rabies

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ill.network...
On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:17:41 +0100, geoff wrote:

Surely the whole point is that when rabies gets to the UK, the
wholesale shooting of wandering animals such as cats, dogs and foxes
etc will be the norm as in parts of Germany in the late 1950's.

And in this country in the 60's I think. Don't remember it myself but
archive footage I've seen looks about that period.

I wonder if they'd be allowed to do it these days. Thinking of the
recent fuss over hunting and F&M.

No goverment in power, these days, would sanction such action on cats and
dogs as they know they would be out in the next general election!

Badger

--
Cheers
Dave. Remove "spam" for valid email.