Old 27-02-2003, 05:39 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

Wishfully the majority of school districts around the country should
have caught on by now about the dangers of the chemicals they put on
their grounds and what it can do do people and children.

animaux wrote:
=

On 22 Feb 2003 23:59:01 GMT, (GrampysGurl) wrote:
=

It's a learning process, we are from a country that wants instant ever=

ything.
When one asks a question we can gently lead them to better alternative=

s lol. No
one at the Home Depot ever told us of our other options, I had to go o=

ut and
find those on my own... Only recently has it become easier to find inf=

ormation
on organic and conservational gardening.

Colleen Ann

=

You're right. I was in a ****y mood yesterday. I do grow weary of peo=

ple who
read the bag (finally they read it) yet, they still use the stuff when =

they have
babies who will play on it. I lost my temper, momentarily. You are ri=

ght.
=

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP