Old 20-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Pfish Pfryer

Default Ice Out 2003

Ontario is a nice place to have friends - That's where I live actually. In
Thunder Bay (180 miles northeast of Duluth MN) on the western shore of Lake
Superior. Lake Superior froze over Completely this year - a very rare
occurrence.

Vancouver is a nice place too - My father retired there but, it's so mild
that they don't have a real Winter. If they get Snow it melts in a day...
Hmmmm... Maybe I should retire there Too!

The Kitties in the pictures aren't around anymore - The Orange and white
one belonged to my daughter but unfortunately it died. The Black and grey
one belongs to my Son and he 'took' it with him after he got married and
moved out (I don't expect either of them to move Back - visiting once in
awhile is OK though). There is one cat that frequents our yard because
'someone' keeps feeding him Treats every time he appears at the kitchen
window.

Haven't seen that Cat since after the Snowstorm though because it's been
raining - non stop - melting the Snow and Ice - Filling The Pond - I'm not
complaining. It's nice and warm and dry in here... so I have another picture
to add to the 'Ice Out 2003' page of my Website at
http://ponder_eh.tripod.com/. Maybe I'll get the fish back in the pond by
the end of this month... and maybe not.

Keep Warm, and Dry.
-Ponder_Eh?-

"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
You have a lovely pond! I know you enjoy it...
when the ice is gone.
The kitties add a very nice touch.

Where in Canada do you live? I have friends scattered about
from Ontario to Vancouver.

Nedra in Missouri
Zone 6