Old 10-02-2012, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Help Needed from Over-50's Gardeners.

"kay" wrote in message

hugh;949876 Wrote:

Your local council will probably run a Senior persons network for those

over 50 - or they may have off-loaded it by now to a third sector
organisation. All part of the Strategic Partnership/Local Area
Partnership type crap.

A well known provider of insurance and other services for older people
sets the lower limit at 50. And a newly discovered cave in the Yorkshire
Dales has been named "Saga Pot" in recognition of the age of its
explorers .

--
kay

I'm going to apply to McCarthy and Stone for a home when I am old enough ;-)

Mike