Old 12-02-2012, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Sacha

On 2012-02-11 13:33:53 +0000, Spider said:

On 11/02/2012 08:41, Charlie Pridham wrote:

On 2012-02-09 14:43:20 +0000, Spider said:

At only 3 miles from Redruth on the way back to Truro I was going to
suggest you drop in here for a cuppa but I see from your wish list you
would be hard pressed to fit it all in! But the offer is there if you
want to.

Leave plenty of time for Rays greenhouses (I could get lost in there
for
days!)

Oh, what a kind offer, Charlie! Thank you. I would certainly love to,
so I'll have to talk nicely to the chauffer again. I won't promise
until we've tweaked the wish list a bit, but I'd love to meet you both
and see your lovely garden. I've seen the 'Gorgeous Gardens' video and
would so much like to see it in person. Your being only 3 miles from
Redruth is hugely convenient. Fingers crossed.

We will certainly find time for Ray's greenhouse, Sacha's tea room and
the plant sales area. I always go on holiday with a couple of empty
plant troughs so I can cram in all my goodies :~)).

And you can always tie R to the roof-rack!! ;-)

You're on dangerous territory since you're seeing him in May! ;~). I
could always leave his clothes behind, though, and put some shade plants
in the boot. Mmm ... that would save me some washing when I get home.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

Just to give you something to work on we are "at home" Monday to Friday but
tend to be busy/missing at weekends, its too manic to swan off to Hill House
I am afraid (I am with Ray on that one!) but no problem spare the time for
tea and a chat here, and Illogan is very close, we often take the dog over
that way to Tehidy woods. As you have been to the web site no need to give
you directions!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs