Old 13-02-2012, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French chris French is offline

Default Way OT food processors

In message ,
Janet writes
In article , newspost-c-002
says...

In message ,
Janet writes
In article , says...

I have a very old but serviceable Kenwood Chef, complete with
liquidiser. I am looking for a food processor to supplement this for
shredding, slicing etc. any recommendations please, or models to avoid?
I know I am well off topic, but suspect there is a lot of expertise here
on this subject, who will be willing to help.

I bought a Magimix (large) FP in 1982 which was in almost daily use
for 28 years until I retired it 2 years ago. It was so good I bought
another (the original still goes enough for a retirement job grinding
vegetable dyes for a spinner). Not cheap but great value.

Yup, we have a Magimix. Given as a wedding present in 1997 and worked
faultlessly since then. Though sometimes wish we had a bigger one
nowadays

Hi Chris.. I imagine the "first urg babies" are now in their teens and
eating for Britain :-)

Not quite :-) They are almost 11 and 7 now.
--
Chris French