Old 13-02-2012, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bird table?

"Flynn" wrote in message
Hi

Any suggestions on a half-decent, relatively cheap bird-table?

I've just opened one I got from B&Q (£25) and it's a turkey - parts broken
or coming apart, naff instructions

It's going back tomorrow (Paisley, near Glasgow)

TIA

Make your own? It's not difficult, even I can do it.
And once you get into it, you will make your own nestboxes and then you will
tell us about all the birds on your table and what they are doing in your
nestboxes.