Old 14-02-2012, 11:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default blackbird @ 16°F

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:37:32 +0100, Willi wrote:

Am 13.02.2012 21:53, schrieb joevan:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:42:18 +0100, wrote:

G Willi

He looks so soft and fuzzy. Neat shot.

They look so different when they fluff up their feathers. I bought bird
feed a week ago, but they've ignored it so far. They were going for the
last remaining rose hips on my dog rose instead.

Thx

I know what you mean. The birds picked clean all the seed from the Va.
creeper and the other plants I have with real tiny seeds. I feed them
every day and they look for me now and are not so flighty as they were
at first.