Old 15-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Clara Clara is offline
Registered User

Question Need advice/tips for repotting my Aloe without breaking him

I live in Casper, WY and I Have a Huge Aloe Vera that needs repotted but Im affraid of breaking him. For our climate he is rare, even for a house plant. He is 4' 2" tall, 38" from side to side and has about a 3" (stock?) Im not sure if that is the right word for an Aloe. I know this must sound kind of ridiculous, but I've had Henry forever. Can anyone give me advice, tips of the trade or (an old family secret) :-} for repotting this old beast without breaking him? I would so appreciate any ideas. Thank You