Old 15-02-2012, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT food processors

In article , chris French
writes
I bought a Magimix (large) FP in 1982 which was in almost daily use
for 28 years until I retired it 2 years ago.

I'd go for a Magimix to make cakes as well as chop etc. Mine is in
almost daily use and can whizz up all in one cakes (as per Mary berry
recipes) really quickly and very efficiently.
i do have the grand cuisine one not the piddly little thing but I
wouldn't be without it at all!

The people on the Great Bake series used the Artisan which costs such
serious money I wouldn't consider it even though it could probably do
buttercream better than the Magimix.
--
Janet Tweedy