Old 15-02-2012, 09:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] pm4cls@yahoo.com is offline

Default Need advice/tips for repotting my Aloe without breaking him

Sorry, I cannot give you any advice. I am just posting for a school
project.

pm4cls

On Feb 15, 3:03*pm, Clara wrote:
I live in Casper, WY and I Have a Huge Aloe Vera that needs repotted but
Im affraid of breaking him. *For our climate he is rare, even for a
house plant. He is 4' 2" tall, 38" from side to side and has about a 3"
(stock?) Im not sure if that is the right word for an Aloe. I know this
must sound kind of ridiculous, but I've had Henry forever. Can anyone
give me advice, tips of the trade or (an old family secret) :-} *for
repotting this old beast without breaking him? *I would so appreciate
any ideas. *Thank You

--
Clara