Old 27-02-2003, 06:04 AM
Polar

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:58:47 -0600, J Kolenovsky
wrote:

Holger Friebe wrote:
Are there any internet pages to order organic fertilizers (do organic
herbicides even exist?).

Where can you get Cheap Natural Fertilizers and Soil Amendments?

"Chemical fertilizers rely on an assumption that plants only need three
elements to survive and thrive. Nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium are
those three. This is the equivalent of saying that we need protein, fat,
and sugar to live. While this may be mostly true, pure protein, pure
fat, and pure sugar do nothing to supply the vitamins,minerals, and
diverse supply of bacteria and fungi in our diets.

Here is a list of a dozen things that you can do with organically fed
soil that cannot be achieved with conventional chemical feeding.

[...rest of good stuff snipped...]

Wanted to thank you for a *beautiful* message that is worth clipping
and sending to everybody we know that is into lawns, lawns, lawns, via
poisonous chemicals.

--
Polar