Old 16-02-2012, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
vsop vsop is offline

Default Lavatera Query

Last summer I planted a small Lavatera (unknown variety) from the local
Wilko's store. It thrived very well and is now about 4 to 5 feet high. It's
in an exposed windy border.
It's been covered in pink blossom since last autumn (although the label says
it's spring flowered) and they and the foliage have only just been damaged
by the heavy frosts last week...... the foliage has not dropped, just
wilted.

My query.... how and when do I prune it ...... if at all ?

Advice would be much appreciated.

vsop.