Old 16-02-2012, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Neoprene Wellie advice

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:46:23 +0000, RiversideRed wrote:

Probably need to re-mortgage the house to fund the purchase. Sorry about
multiple messages, it got stuck in the outbox sending it 4 times did the
trick !!

Please don't top-post in this newsgroup (or anywhere else on usenet for
that matter).

The thing about Le Chammeau is that they last a very long time and so
work out cheaper. At least that's how I justified my purchase to myself.
Mind you, I wouldn't dig or fork in them as that would shorten their
life. They really are excellent for keeping out the cold when you're out
shooting though. Come to think of it, if you need the neoprene lining
it's probably too cold for gardening anyway