View Single Post
  #20   Report Post  
Old 16-02-2012, 03:53 PM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: May 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycologist View Post
If you are PA1 and PA6 licensed it is your choice to spray or not if you are not happy with the weather conditions, don't spray return another day that's whole point of the training for the license.

Regardless of the company you work for, regardless of the method of application (knapsack, tractor with boom, etc) you are responsible for the safe application of what ever product you are using.

P.S. How did you spray the insoluble heavy metal iron oxide(dissolved in hydrochloric acid?) in the frost, most turf management with the control of moss use soluble iron.
Message for Greenthumblawns Listen you smug little prat Greenthumb are just a bunch of thieves supported by a nasty religious cult from the US, absolutely the worst company i've ever worked for. I never said that i sprayed in 9 force gales i said that the moron that ran the franchise sent us out spraying lawns in force 9 gales. You can sit there all smug because its greenthumb in Wales that are coining it in, charging £31,000 for a franchise then forcing everyone to sell sell sell or else. Waking up from the green thumb nightmare is like waking up inside the matrix, you are disgusted with yourself for ever letting yourself be duped by such a foul company, encouraged to over charge, offer treatments that the customer doesn't need, lying about the state of peoples lawns, thats the real greenthumb, totally dishonest, i have stopped a great many people using them in my area, i hope to make it a greenthumb free zone, as for you mr greenthumb, up yours pal.