Old 16-02-2012, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright Bill Wright is offline

Default Barbed Wire and the law

ARWadsworth wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
Janet wrote:

Don't waste your money. It won't deter any determined human and
dogs won't try to jump over a fenced hedge. But it can do nasty
damage to innocent/accidental human or dog contact.

I had a dog jump over barbed wire at 2am and sever his penis. It was a
right old game because I had to assist the vet do the repair. I'd
rather watch a woman give birth to twins than watch a needle sew a
penis back on.

Did you change the dog's name to Bobbitt?

No. I think his accident was before that story. For the rest of his life
his penis was bent.

Bill