Old 18-02-2012, 03:11 PM
gary lacey gary lacey is offline
Registered User

Location: isle of wight
Default mini cloches made from airers

Not sure if anybody has posted this idea before but I have recently found a way of making an instant mini cloche. We recently had to buy some new folding airers as the old ones were starting to lose bits of plastic. These are the 3 or 4 sections which fold out sometimes called traditional airers. I managed with just using my hands (with gloves on) to bend the airers into a semi circle. The bottom legs I bent at a ninety degree angle and these get pushed into the ground to provide staking.
Attached Thumbnails
mini cloches made from airers-mini-cloche-150.jpg
Garden tool buying advice, maintenance & general tips http://www.gardentoolslist.com