Old 18-02-2012, 01:04 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc
Michael Swift Michael Swift is offline

Default Sodium Chloride!! ... the silent killer??

In article , Max Demian
writes
In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice about
the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a consequence
we have to put up with increasingly bland processed foodstuffs.

Here, here

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange