Old 18-02-2012, 02:38 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc
abelard abelard is offline

Default Sodium Chloride!! ... the silent killer??

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:10:54 +0000, Bill wrote:

On 18/02/2012 11:36, Max Demian wrote:
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 01:24:35 +0000 (UTC), Ronald Tompkins
wrote:

In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice
about the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a
consequence we have to put up with increasingly bland processed
foodstuffs.

On the contrary everything you buy is riddled with salt.

when i purchased an amplifier the salt content was almost fatal

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past