Old 18-02-2012, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Making frogs happy in the garden...

As I was walking in the country I heard a sobbing coming form the side
of the road, when I looked there was a young frog crying its heart
out, so I picked it up.
"Please kind Sir" it said "I'm cold and tired, please take me home
with you".
So I took pity on it and took it home.
Once home I got a small box and placed it near the fire, only to have
the frog say it was hungry, so I fed it.
Being tired I went to bed, only to hear the frog crying that it was
lonely, and asking if it could come into my bed, so taking pity on it
I took it to my bed and placed in on the pillow next to me.
When I woke in the morning, there was this young, fair-haired boy in
bed next to me.
And that your Honour is the case for the defence.

That’s the last time I try to make a frog happy.