Old 18-02-2012, 03:24 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc
johannes johannes is offline

Default Sodium Chloride!! ... the silent killer??

Max Demian wrote:

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 01:24:35 +0000 (UTC), Ronald Tompkins
wrote:

In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

On the contrary, I think that there is much too much dubious advice
about the supposed harmfulness of excessive salt in the diet. As a
consequence we have to put up with increasingly bland processed
foodstuffs.

See: http://www.spiked-online.com/index.p...article/10683/

Depends on who you are. Some are more tolerant to salt than others. That's
why we should be allowed to choose. The TV chef Gary Rhodes is the worst
offender, he can never resist a generous sprinkling on salt on his cooking.
It's like: "Yes, I know but anyway..."