Old 19-02-2012, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default free horse manure

In article ,
says...

"cleecatz" wrote in message

anyone in Grimsby or surrounding areas like some free manure? 6 months
to a year old? No bedding but been picked straight from the field.
Just want rid

Too far away from me, but try putting it on Freecycle. I've got several
sources this way.

I know a couple of places that collect their horse manure into old
fertiliser sacks and park them for free collection. Our local Riding For
the Disabled group does it and invites donations to their charity. Local
newspapers often don't charge for advertising low-price or free items.

Janet