Old 19-02-2012, 10:47 AM
ashyboi5000 ashyboi5000 is offline
Registered User

Default blueberries flowering.

I've got a small bluberry bush that I received in the middle of the cold spell. With a plant that had been through he hardships of being delivered in a box thought it would be best to keep inside to help it heal and recover.

Unfortunately I've kept it in too long and it's now flowering! When the flowering season should be June/July/August.

Would it be worthwhile cutting off the flowers to help promote stem growth? Theory behind this is that more stems/branches will mean more flowers and fruit later on in the season?

Any advise appreciated.